The Richmond and Wandsworth Safeguarding Adults Board is seeking an independent chair to lead the local safeguarding partnership.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to make a real difference to local people.To apply the applicant will have:
- a relevant academic/ professional qualification in one of the core disciplines represented on the SAB;
- significant experience at operational and strategic level in a relevant field; social care, health, education or criminal justice;
- a working knowledge of the adult safeguarding agenda;
- a proven track-record of effective leadership at strategic level;
- the ability to lead a complex multi-agency partnership and support the SAB to deliver its strategic priorities and to offer assurance and changes in policy and practice to improve safeguarding outcomes;
- a sound and creative approach to ensuring effective governance of and between partnerships.
For more information, please read the full advert and job profile. A cover letter detailing your suitability and experience is relevant to the job description and person specification to accompany your CV. The letter should be no more than 3 sides of A4. To apply for this role, please send your CV and cover letter directly to email@example.com
The closing date is Wednesday 20th June.