Richmond CCG consultations: have your say
Richmond CCG wants you to have your say and influence your local health services.
When major plans are being considered for the way services are being delivered, we want to hear what you have to say so that your views can be used to help us make decisions. Getting your opinions and suggestions is very important to us. You can take part in live consultations by going to current consultations.
- IVF and ICSI consultation
- Developing outcomes that matter for community health services
- Developing outcomes that matter for community mental health services
- Choosing wisely
- Help us understand how we can improve care for you and your community – August 2014
- Inpatient mental health services in south west London
- Joint prevention strategy – addressing the causes of ill health in Richmond – March 2015
- Developing our better care closer to home strategy