Ways to get involved
There are many ways that you can get involved and share your experience of local health services:
- Join your GP practice patient participation group (PPG)
- Come along to one of our public forums
- Make a suggestion or give your views via our feedback form
- Share your story with us – of living with a health condition and/or your recent experience of local NHS services so we can improve those services
- Join our database to find out about opportunities to get involved in shaping our services
For more information on the above email firstname.lastname@example.org
View our last engagement report which provides an overview of our patient and public engagement activities during 2015/16.
Patient and public voice in governance
Patient and public representatives take part in our decision making to enable a range of views. This includes the appointment of lay members to our Governing Body and sub-committees.
Healthwatch Richmond is also a member of our Governing Body, Primary Care Commissioning Committee and other committees.
A representative of our Patient Participation Group Network is also a member of our Primary Care Commissioning Committee.