Richmond CCG is the lead health commissioning organisation for the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames. Our vision is to deliver cost-effective, sustainable integrated health services for all residents in the borough of Richmond.
We believe working with partners will allow us to commission safe, effective NHS health services to continuously improve health outcomes, patient experience and reduce health inequalities in the borough of Richmond.
- Age UK Richmond
- Ethnic Minorities Advocacy Group (emag)
- Care Quality Commisson (CQC)
- Ham and Petersham SOS Neighbourhood Care Group
- Healthwatch Richmond
- Hounslow and Richmond Community Healthcare (HRCH)
- Healthy London Partnership
- Integrated Neurological Services (INS)
- Kingston Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Look Good Feel Better
- NHS England
- NHS Choices
- Mytime Active
- Richmond Aid
- Richmond Borough Mind
- Richmond Carers Centre
- Richmond Council
- Richmond General Practice Alliance (RGPA)
- Richmond Mencap
- Richmond upon Thames Council for Voluntary Service (CVS)
- RUILS – working together for independent living
- Macmillan Cancer Support
- The Mulberry Centre
- West Middlesex University Hospital (part of Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust)
Integrated care in Richmond
Integrated care aims to join up health and social care services to ensure they are better coordinated and people receive continuous care. This is particularly important for our community’s ageing population where long-term conditions, such as heart disease, dementia and arthritis are more common.
We work in collaboration with partners, including hospital service providers, the council and the voluntary sector to commission NHS health services that are most needed in the borough.
By joining together health and social care services, patients can expect a smoother journey of care with no duplication in treatment; ensuring we achieve our vision for Richmond’s residents.
Working with Richmond council we have established the joint commissioning collaborative. This brings together adult health and social care commissioners and children’s health commissioners in to one team with the aim of providing integrated commissioning of services for the residents and patients of Richmond.